top of page



Abu dhabi business setup service

Capital of the largest Emirate, Abu Dhabi is nestled strategically off the mainland, and has transformed itself from a mere fishing village to one of the most booming Arab nations in terms of wealth generation.


With the announcement of new projects in the field of oil, gas, construction and tourism, setting up a LLC in Abu Dhabi is an ideal vehicle through which foreign companies can tap opportunities in these sectors and make a global presence in the market.

Governed by the commercial laws as defined by the Department of Economic Development, LLC company registration in Abu Dhabi requires a minimum of two and maximum of fifty people whose liability is restricted to their share in the business’s capital.


Furthermore, being a form of partnership firm, the company must have 51% participation from a UAE national (local sponsor) while the remaining 49% remains with the foreign investor. Currently, the basic capital requirement for a LLC formation is 300 thousand dirham.


Advantages of establishing a LLC in Abu Dhabi

Starting a business in Abu Dhabi is a profitable affair for international entrepreneurs. Enjoy the below mentioned advantages as you establish LLC in Abu Dhabi: –

  • With a LLC, it is easy to acquire a UAE trade license from the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry, local visas, rent a business premises in Abu Dhabi and even open a local corporate bank account.

  • Differential profit sharing arrangement is possible in an LLC.

  • An Abu Dhabi LLC engaged in the exports of national industrial products is exempted from payment of any taxes or export fees.

  • There is no specific minimum capital requirement.

  • The investor becomes the partner in the firm.

  • LLC offers UAE residence visa to the investors

  • 100% repatriation of profits and capital

  • The investor can commence branches

  • The investor can run the business without the day-to-day interference of the local national partner.

  • The company is eligible to hold limitless offices or properties in UAE

  • It is easy to open global corporate bank accounts

Documents required for company registration in Abu Dhabi

The following documents are required during limited liability company registration in Abu Dhabi: –

  • License application Form duly signed.

  • Trade Name Certificate

  • Certificate of Initial Approval

  • Valid passport copies.

  • Multiple copies of Valid UAE ID Card.

  • Copies of the Family Book.

  • Valid lease contract attested by the Municipality.

  • Document of signatures authentication duly attested by the Notary Public.

  • An approved photo or photocopy of the trade name signboard that has the calligrapher’s signature, seal and board measurements.

  • A No Objection Letter from the relevant authority in case that activity cannot be practiced except with an authorization from the competent authorities. Articles of Association attested by the Notary Public.

  • Contract publishing in the Ministry of Economy.

  • A copy from the Department of Naturalization and Residency approval for foreigner investors.


Licensing Formalities

After obtaining all the relevant approvals, you must now approach the Department of Economic Development to pay the desired fees, complete all formalities, submit documents and collect your business license.

Required documents include:

  • Duly signed Trade Name Registration Form.

  • Valid passports copies.

  • Valid UAE ID Card copies.

  • Family Book copies.​

Why choose AL ALKEEM GROUP Management Consultants Dubai?

If you are thinking of starting a business in Abu Dhabi, we are the right people to talk to.


At AL ALKEEM GROUP Management Consultants, we offer end-to-end Abu Dhabi business setup services and help you make an informed decision.


Housing a team of expert professional consultants, we serve you with information on LLC setup procedures, legal formalities involved, assist in outlining the establishment plan, get the applications processed and even help you recruit employees for your business setup in Abu Dhabi.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
bottom of page